Honors Core for Mathematics Majors
In order to graduate with honors for Schreyer Honors College students majoring in mathematics must complete the following:.
- The general requirements for the major as specified in the Undergraduate Bulletin
- The honors thesis (MATH 494H)
- Three MATH courses at the 300- or 400-level from the following list with a grade of B or better in each course, and with a grade point average of at least 3.50 for those courses with the three best grades:
- MATH 310H
- MATH 311M
- MATH 313H
- MATH 312H
- MATH 403H
- Honors option core courses at the 300- or 400-level. See this web page for a description.
- Any 500-level math course counts toward this requirement.